Monday, June 27, 2011

Gonna give this a go......

I've been intrigued by my dad's blog about their trip to Alaska, and decided that maybe I should give this whole blogging thing a try.  I am really enjoying my summer off with the kids!  I always look so forward to summer time so that we can rest and relax and then by the time summer arrives, I wonder how in the world I have time to work!  We really do stay so busy but I love it!  We have kept the road between here and Mansfield hot going to Hawaiian Falls and we also had a fun trip to Sea World last week.  Other than a trip to Oklahoma City in July, we really don't have a whole lot more planned for the rest of our summer but I know that we will stay plenty busy and that it will fly by!  To the rest of my teacher friends and family, enjoy the rest of your lazy days of summer...........and to all my business world friends and family..............eat your heart out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment