Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big Sister, Little Brother

We went to Jeff and Angela's for dinner Saturday night and Jeff took the cutest pictures of Lily and Cooper.  I found matching big sister, little brother shirts at Carters.  Jeff has my dad's green thumb and has a beautiful yard, so it provided the perfect back drop for great pictures!

Lily is a mature little girl who always wants to please.  Don't get me wrong, she does get into her fair share of trouble, but she saves it for mommy and daddy.  She has always been pretty timid but has really come out of her shell in the last few months.

Cooper on the other hand, is 110% boy, loves to hit, scream, and is pure ornery!  He gets upset when I leave him but as long as I am with him, he will talk and flirt with anybody and everybody.  People laugh at him all the time and we even have a hard time keeping a straight face when he is testing his limits.



I am so thankful for these two kiddos!  They are so much alike yet so different. They are both sweet as pie and love to love their mommy and daddy and everybody else in our family.  Lily and Cooper hugs and kisses are the best you can get! :)  God knew what he was doing when he gave me these two angels!  A girl and a boy...........the best combination ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment